This brand NEW multi-sport camp developed by Sport Manitoba's Sport Performance Specialists hosted at the Canada Games Sport for Life Centre features a variety of activities that promote and develop key athletic attributes such as confidence, teamwork, sport science knowledge, functional foundations, and multi-sport skills.
This week-long camp is open to kids aged 12-15 who love being active, are competitive, and have ambitions of playing junior-high or high-school sports!
• Sports: Badminton, basketball, volleyball, ultimate, and table tennis
• Reaction and communication games: dodgeball, tchoukball, spike ball, handball
• Strength & conditioning training: introductory, intermediate, or advanced based on experience
• Fitness classes: yoga, spin, TRX
• Performance testing (combine): speed, change of direction, strength
• Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame: scavenger hunt and trivia
• Special guest speakers: including professional athletes and sport science experts
• Lunch + learn sessions: nutrition, cognitive skills, goal-setting, long-term athlete development
• Two semi-private after-school training sessions in the Canada Games Sport for Life Performance Centre ($50 value, valid September/October 2018)
ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT
More information + Register now »